Searching for a tiny home can feel overwhelming. Thats why we have organized our top 5 questions you should ask yourself when searching for a tiny home. When you begin meeting with your builder, have these answers for your tiny home specialist so that they can design the perfect house for you:
1. How many people will need to sleep on a full time basis in the tiny home?
2. How often and how many people will stay to visit?
3. What hobbies/extra activities that you enjoy will need to be done INSIDE the tiny home?
4. How much storage will you need inside the home and how much storage (if any) will you need outside the home?
5. What will the primary purpose of the tiny home be (full time home, guest house, office, etc.)?
Having these answers will give your tiny home specialist a launching point for the beginning stages of your design. You may also want to bring photos and examples of the styles, colors and ideas that you like.
It's important to find a tiny home builder that can build you a custom design but that also has base models for you to choose from. Designing a custom home is great when you have specific needs or requests but having a selection of pre-made homes can lead to a fast move in and a slightly lower cost.
You can schedule a meeting with a tiny home specialist right now over the phone or at our factory in Spruce Pine, just CLICK HERE.